Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
In these dynamic times, we want to share a current Status of Operations at Interra Global.
Operational Update COVID-19:
- Supply Chain
- Production – all factories that we work with have returned to pre-Chinese New Year production levels.
- Logistics – we are seeing our products move both by truck and by sea.
- We initially saw some delays with accessorial products such as drums and super sacks. These have now also returned to pre-CNY levels.
- Our inventory levels will soon return to normal levels as shipments arrive.
- Office Operations
- The safety of our employees and their loved ones is of paramount importance to us.
- We have transitioned to a Work from Home policy for all office employees.
- This of course is an adjustment, however our dedicated staff of diligent professionals coupled with our Cloud based processes and systems have made this transition seamlessly.
- We are striving to maintain business as usual, albeit from new locations.
- Warehouse Operations
- Our 3 main warehouses Ontario, CA – Carol Stream, IL – Sioux Falls, SD all have reported operations as continuing as normal.
- Logistics and delivery are occurring as expected.
- Our inventory levels in general are very strong. You may find shortages of specific products, but overall, we are well stocked.
- We currently have approximately 70 sea containers that are due to arrive either to our warehouses or directly to your facilities within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us here at Interra Global! We are operational and stand
ready to meet your needs.
President | INTERRA GLOBAL