The roll off units do not require foundation work or cement structures for installation; gravel pads are suitable for these vessels. With a capacity of over 17,000 pounds of FerroSorp media, the VAV675M extends operating time and reduces the number of changeouts needed. Our equipment can help extend media life, simplify system use, and increase performance consistency and reliability. In combination with our high-capacity media, our equipment can handle varying levels of hydrogen sulfide concentration. Our system can be used at wastewater plants, landfills, dairy farms, and a multitude of other applications.
More advantages of using Interra Global vacuum adsorption vessels:
- Bulk head hinged door – Allows for complete access to the inside of the unit
- Heavy duty removable bar grating screen – Holds media and prevents it from falling downstream
- Clip-in stainless steel screen over bar grating – easy installation
- Internal piping is 304 stainless steel – Increased longevity in the presence of H2S
- Interior is sand blasted and coated – Corrosion, chemical, and chip resistant
- Exterior is painted with UV resistant polyurethane coating